nTezos is an independent and self-governing network running the Tezos software
- No KYC
- The token allocation will follow the Tezos fundraiser terms to the letter (except for the Tezos foundation allocation)
- No "special rewards" (~ premine) for the people spearheading the nTezos effort.
- Auditable genesis block
- DLS/early contributors and contractors will keep their token allocation and vesting schedule.
- The Tezos foundation will lose its veto powers and an alternative structure (veto rights for a year) will be setup using on-chain voting.
- The Tezos foundation token allocation will be locked and spent at the community's discretion using on-chain voting
- Subreddit: /r/ntezos
- Matrix/Riot: #ntezos
- Twitter: @ntezos
It is not affiliated with the Tezos foundation